Testing Google AdWords as Private Classifieds



I've been hearing about the long tail and the citizens media and how Craigslist is overtaking the classifieds biz, and kept wondering if Google AdWords could be used by regular people - as opposed to businesses - to advertise their own stuff, like the personals and job wanted ads in the papers. Well, I'm about to find out. As you probably have already noticed, I'm summer-job hunting, have put up a site and am now trying to get traffic through AdWords. The trickiest part is to come up with relevant words. Any ideas and feedback are welcome (especially if you think the idea is stupid); you can post your comments here. My other concern is whether I'll get a C&D from The Donald. If nothing else, I'll get a good paper out of the whole exercise.
Related Posts with Thumbnails